[Noisebridge-discuss] Poor smashed up Parrot AR Drone needs purpose in life

Caitlyn Meeks-Ferragallo caitlyn at flutterverse.com
Tue Apr 3 07:17:09 UTC 2012

Whilst walking down the streeet a rainy weekend, I happened across a poor,
wrecked and abandoned AR drone. The parts are all there, some are busted,
and I have no idea how it weathered the rain ahhahhaa. Anyway I'd like to
bring it to NB, but it seems to cooool just to throw on to the electronic
waste heap.. so if someone out there is doing something with quadcopters or
RC drones or something cool which would especially fit the poor guy,
lemmeno what you wanna do with it and best answer gets it =)