[Noisebridge-discuss] front end class archiving

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 22:20:40 UTC 2012

I'm sorry, but I can't spend the time finagling and de-finagling a
webcasting solution every week. My bag's already full of stuff as it is
when I bike to class, and I already spend 15 minutes getting tables set up
and 30 minutes doing a recap for people who missed previous classes.

If you'd like to get this done or rally the support of others to get this
done, I and many others in the community would certainly be grateful. But
as it stands, I'm already doing quite a lot and don't feel like doing
anymore. Saying someone "should" do something is not how a do-ocracy works.

Jeffrey