[Noisebridge-discuss] Question

Justin Doerr justinsfca at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 03:01:11 UTC 2012

I am filling out job applications and so far the only add on I could find
in filling out applications faster online is PhraseText AutoExpress. Is
there a good programming language that deals with logical functions that
can SPEED up the process and is more efficient than the auto-fill function,
and can prevent me from getting carpal tunnel. Something that is easy to
understand? I know that might be the dumbest question ever to ask a
community full of hackers but HEY..... I'm learning...... There is nothing
wrong with that!
I'm thinking of something along the lines of recording a macro in Excel, if
that helps you answer my question.