[Noisebridge-discuss] picking up washing machine Sunday

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sun Apr 8 04:33:34 UTC 2012

I've rented a truck, and will be picking up a washing machine for
Noisebridge tomorrow.  Hoping to pick it up between 11:30 and noon.

We could really use 2-3 volunteers who can help move it down the stairs
where it's currently stored, and possibly help move it up into
Noisebridge as well.

The machine is currently in NoPa, and ideally I'd like people to meet me
there since the truck only has room for one other fullsized human (plus
two Rubin-sized people in the extended cab).

Please reply to this mail if you can help, and ideally if someone else
can drive a car from NoPa to Noisebridge that would be great!

My mobile, for coordination, is 415-509-3112.

Thanks,
-andy