[Noisebridge-discuss] Need Help Teaching Kids to program

VonGuard vonguard at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 23:41:20 UTC 2012

So, the Museum of Art and Digital Entertainment has been hosting
programming classes for kids on Saturday mornings. But it would seem we've
outgrown our single class and now we need more teachers. Anyone in the
Noisebridge world want to come to Oakland and teach kids how to program
every Saturday? Classes are free to all kids, and focus on Scratch, but if
you have an idea for another language, let us know.

Drop me a line if you're interested in helping teach some classes and
making the world a better place.