[Noisebridge-discuss] Singaporean Director of Ed. Tech. visiting NB tomorrow 7:15

Molly Clare Wilson mollyclare at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 03:21:59 UTC 2012

Yo NB,

I'm giving Dr. Cheah Horn Mun, the Director of Educational Technology at
Singapore's Ministry of Education, a tour of NB tomorrow around 7:15. At
his request, this is part of his SF itinerary, woot. He seems like a cool
guy, so if you want to meet him and talk ed tech/maker education, come say
hi. I have no idea what he looks like, but you can find me – I'm a short
gal, 28, lots of blond hair.

Also, anybody know anything about the hackerspace scene in Singapore?
(Anybody, ahem, get flown there for 24 hours recently?) Would love to put
him in touch with you if he has questions. He may not know about
hackerspaces back at home.

Molly