[Noisebridge-discuss] Emergency - What is the operational status of the laser engrave?

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Fri Apr 20 18:14:38 UTC 2012

I noticed the pump is undone.  Is there a reason?  If the laser *or any
other tool* is left in incomplete working order, *it will be broken upon
next use*.  The person who begins to fix it must finish fixing it or they
must inform the public of status and place proper signage on the public
tool.

This is not an option.  This is, literally, why we can't have nice things.

--
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler - Albert
Einstein <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein>