[Noisebridge-discuss] ron you are a troll

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Apr 23 11:41:08 UTC 2012

ron you are a troll

now make yourself useful and troll this scammer, below.

email them at the reply-to address, not the ****** address (****** is a
real person who does not need any more hassle)

just be like, "oh no Kathy, what can i do to help?"

if you need tips, go to 419eater.com

by the way, why did you talk to the FBI on March 7, 2003?