[Noisebridge-discuss] oops, i didn't read it closely enough

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 06:21:24 UTC 2012

Thank you for raising these concerns, Cynthia. I regard all such matters
with extreme seriosity. The solution, I think, is clear: we'll just have to
get a vegan cat. Or convert a regular cat to veganism. I've had a lot of
success in the past with feline anti-oppression seminars. 3 out of 10 cats
who completed the sensitivity training stopped eating meat permanently, and
nearly half of *that* group (1.5 out of every 10 cats) also went on to stop
using dairy. (Milk, primarily)

Unfortunately, all of them died shortly afterward due to malnourishment.
Still........we're making progress.

xo

Yr friendly neighborhood Tiger