[Noisebridge-discuss] Small white computer in the server rack????

Robert Chu robertayoungchu at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 14:42:30 UTC 2012

Hello Noisebridge Community,

There is a small, white, computer, inside our beloved Susan (the rack), and
I was wondering if anybody knows anything about it. It is currently
connected to our network. The only identificaiton it has is contact
information: jordan at theinfocary.org and 510-823-5391. I sent the address an
email and got the following error:

    jordan at theinfocary.org

Technical details of permanent failure:
DNS Error: Domain name not found

Was the rack list pinged about the installation of this computer (as the
not on the rack says to do so, if installing new gear)?

Cheers
Rayc