[Noisebridge-discuss] cnc mill

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 07:44:28 UTC 2012

So I totally didn't realize NB had a cnc mill (even if its old and cruddy),
thats awesome.

Does anyone know if that's like an ER32 collet or something?

I might have an old banged up collet that we no longer need at my work.
(that would still be fine for most stuff) Also do you have a need for old
slightly chipped but still mostly good carbide end mills? We've got lots of
those.

I never make it up to NB but if anyone knows what you need I might be able
to help donate some stuff.

-Taylor