[Noisebridge-discuss] Does NB want a combo washer dryer?

Justin Doerr justinsfca at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 22:08:40 UTC 2012

I second that. With all of the other equipment that lies around collecting
dust that essentially nobody uses or ever gets rid of or fixes, I might
think you'd find it difficult to fit the washer/dryer combo anywhere
feasible and accessible. But my thoughts are if there is equipment that
lies around that nobody uses in the space then why not bring in something
that people would actually use. Perhaps you could install a coin operating
machine for collecting donations that only superusers in the space could
collect coins from, that's a thought....