[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge the f*** up

Robert Chu robertayoungchu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 03:45:19 UTC 2012

Hey Milo, there were 5 people here who thought there would be some sort of
3D collaboration for the printers. In addition, I spoke with all of them
after getting this email (email has a time stamp) and let them know it was
not happening tonight.

In addition I also recommended that they sign up for the mailing list
to receive any notices ahead of time. All of the people were appeased after
our conversation and are looking forward to meeting up with everybody next
Wednesday.

Cheers and have a fun time.

Rayc