[Noisebridge-discuss] DRAMA are we kicking people out to quickly?

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Thu Apr 5 17:27:51 UTC 2012

A hackerspace is a community by it's very nature.  And that
disassociates itself from being just a place to code at.  If you want
peace and quiet a coworking space or your own apt are probably better
locations.  If you want to be available for social interaction /
collaboration that is where hackerspaces seem to reside.

That's my personal opinion.

-Matt