[Noisebridge-discuss] Sigh -- I'm not helping with Maker Faires this year.

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Thu Apr 5 21:05:20 UTC 2012

Most folks have seen my talk at defcon on trolling jake.

Pretty sure they know I am a troll.

That talk is available online here btw:

http://www.music-piracy.com/?p=457

Jake you realize of course that people on IRC are cautioning me about
arguing with you because they know that arguing with you is very akin
to arguing with a very obstinant brick wall right?  It's also
particularly funny that people have cautioned me that one of your
favorite argument tactics is an attempt to discredit via an ad
hominem.  And here we have Jake Applebaum king of the ad hominem
launching one of his classic attacks.

The best part about being me Jake, is that I am completely open about
being a troll and imperfect in a great number of other ways.  So you
can hurl whatever you want my way true or untrue and I'll be glad to
stick to the points I raised previously rather than falling prey to
your vitriol.  I live my life by a simple creed.  Live without regret.
 I can be wrong, but I accept responsibility and the consequences for
everything that I do.  I am quite proud of who I am.  And my arguments
rise and fall as always on the merits of their logical truth and not
the flourish of my wit.

Cheers.

-Matt