[Noisebridge-discuss] I need to find a hard-to-get spec sheet

T t at of.net
Thu Apr 5 21:45:05 UTC 2012

This let me save a 4-page PDF (clicked on the icon that looks like a zip disk):

  http://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/view/91596/ATMEL/AT90SC6464C-USB.html

Dunno if that's a "full datasheet"

Found the above by a simple google search:

  https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&q=AT90SC6464C-USB-AL%20datasheet

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 1:08 PM, Martin Bogomolni <martinbogo at gmail.com> wrote:
> I need a datasheet for the following part:
>
> Atmel AT90SC6464C-USB-AL
>
> This is an out-of-production part, and the IP has been sold to a
> French company that is no longer producing the part.  The part is used
> for USB secure cards, and it's a datasheet that originally required an
> NDA.  I can't get an NDA with the new company for the older parts.
> The chips I have (over 20,000 of them) are all TQFP44, and basically
> compatible with the AT90USB, making them an ideal chip to make
> teensy's out of...
>
> ... if I can get a full datasheet, that is.
>
> Does anyone in NB have access to the complete old datasheet?
>
> -Martin

Best Regards.
This is unedited.
P-)