[Noisebridge-discuss] [Rack] Please help me remove a public email

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 16:16:46 UTC 2012

i noticed that the mailinglist page didnt have a disclaimer about this
so i pulled it from the contactus page and added it there:

Note that messages to these lists will be publicly archived at
https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo

I also noticed it has this disclaimer:

Note: all lists are subscriber-only. You must subscribe before posting.

which isn't actually entirely accurate, can anyone help me make sure i
am changing it to something accurate/desireable?

I was thinking this:

Note: many lists are subscriber-only: you must subscribe before posting.
 Discuss and Announce will hold messages by people who aren't
subscribers for moderation, and your message may or may not be posted.