[Noisebridge-discuss] Tomorrow night's meeting [Oh you know if it's me it's drama]

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Tue Apr 10 00:54:01 UTC 2012

Justin take this as a helpful suggestion.

1.  Proof read your e-mail's content.

2.  Break up the text a bit.  Contiguous blocks of text do not read well.

3.  Wait about 20 minutes minimum.  Optimally a full 24 hours before
clicking send after accomplishing the first couple of suggestions.
Then do a final read, and ask yourself aloud...  "Do I really want to
send this e-mail to another person?"  If the answer is still yes click
send.  If not, discard.

-Matt