[Noisebridge-discuss] Tomorrow night's meeting [Oh you know if it's me it's drama]

Nicholas Granado ngranado at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 03:43:38 UTC 2012

hi justin,

this should be really simple. YOU SPIT ON SOMEONE.* *that is nasty and
offensive. why would anyone want to participate in a community where people
could possibly SPIT on you. you should be banned from the space. this
should not even be up for debate. it is a travesty that it is up for
debate. if i see you in the space (without the mediation being completed or
granted permission otherwise) when i'm there i will call the police and
make sure you leave.

nick