[Noisebridge-discuss] Tomorrow night's meeting [Oh you know if it's me it's drama]

Justin Doerr justinsfca at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 05:17:10 UTC 2012

Oh and for the record, now I'm very upset.
I am putting my foot down and I'm letting everyone know once again that I
am coming to this meeting to speak out and say what it is that I need to
say, come hell or high water. I have a right to defend myself goddammit and
I'm not going to let some little pipsqueaks try and get in my way.
YES I want to go through the mediation process. NO I don't want to wait
around until Robert wants to. My heart f***ing bleeds.. It's going to begin
tomorrow and its going to be hasty... outside of NB and in America, I would
have a right to a speedy trial. I'm f***ing DONE with this bull****. Over
it times a million!!!

- Justin Patrick Doerr