[Noisebridge-discuss] Justin Doerr threat model, and how to respond

Justin Doerr justinsfca at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 17:21:37 UTC 2012

Oh quit with the 5150 bullshit. Of all people at Noisebridge I don't need
to be 5150d. I'm sorry that when I feel I need to voice my opinion when I
feel there is a certain degree of injustice here and that I'm being labeled
as a drama queen or in your case, crazy. After all, I'm not the one running
around trying to stab people with a knife. Again PLEASE remind me why that
is being ignored and going unpunished, while my spitting incident is??...
I'm communicating this via Skype tonight at the meeting. Again, DONE as in
done!!