[Noisebridge-discuss] A video response for the purpose of tonight's meeting.

Arnold Murray arnold.murray at ymail.com
Wed Apr 11 04:23:00 UTC 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeBQrUpDQU8
--- On Tue, 4/10/12, Justin Doerr <justinsfca at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Justin Doerr <justinsfca at gmail.com>
Subject: [Noisebridge-discuss] A video response for the purpose of tonight's meeting.
To: "Noisebridge Discuss" <noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net>
Date: Tuesday, April 10, 2012, 7:35 PM

A video recording I've uploaded for the purposes of discussion at tonight's meeting.

I have made a video response voicing my concerns. I plan to remove this video immediately after tonight's meeting. My only request is that it be brought up for public discussion, and that the end result be that RAYC step down and remove himself from NB temporarily until the mediation process between himself and I is complete.
LET ME MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR! This is the last of this subject that I plan to go into public discussion about. If any of you have anything to say to me, it needs to remain private and off of the list. I am flexible with communication being proxied from myself onto others if needed... I will not be opening any email if it's CC'ed to Noisebridge Discuss at ALL; it will immediately be sent into the trash.

-Justin

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----