[Noisebridge-discuss] payphone at gate

Nicholas Granado ngranado at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 00:03:02 UTC 2012

that's a lot of time and effort to run conduit like that, i think we could
achieve the same effect by moving the cables higher on the wall.  Asheem
and I ran that blue cable down to the gate a couple of months ago (there
should be sufficient slack in the cable to move it up), and it was a real
pain to get the cable all run.

i would suggest that anyone attempting to repair the cable to unplug the
minotaur side before soldering anything, that way there's no crossing of
any cables. i also have a butane powered soldering iron if that would help,
although i think rj45 connectors + crimps + a RJ45 cable joiner should do
the trick and would be far more safe.

nick