[Noisebridge-discuss] Sorry, I was wrong.

Justin Doerr justinsfca at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 13:49:57 UTC 2012

I just reread this thread and I spoke with a very good friend of mine who
JUST recently passed the bar exam and is a lawyer in the state of
California. She graduated in the top 2% of her class at Stanford Law
School, one of the most prestigious law schools in the world. Woot woot, go
her!! She's fabulous!!
Anyways she read these emails and told me what's up.

Worst case scenario, I get charged with harassment and one minor count of
civil