[Noisebridge-discuss] Emergency - What is the operational status of the laser engrave?

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Sat Apr 21 19:11:23 UTC 2012

Thanks Martin!

Just because I'd say I'll be an ass about this for the next few weeks as an
experiment, could anyone who fixed or was otherwise wonderous record what
they did in the https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/ChangeLog ?

If you find something broken, list it in the
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Bugs -- we need a better system for the
bugs, but I think the changelog might actually work quite well as it is.