[Noisebridge-discuss] [zine][printer][mice][cat] The purrrr-fect solution! or: Fight fur with fur

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 21:05:20 UTC 2012

As long as it's not -random- rat, say city rat.   Given that we like
to poison rats, and that rat poison does take a while to do it's
thing, it's always safer to get your rat from the wild wilds, or 'farm
raised' as it were.

In Spain (particularly in Valencia) rat .. as rata de marjal .. is
used in Paella, and it's delicious.   I have had the pleasure of
eating a paella with rat/rabbit/peahen + seafood.

I wonder if there is anywhere in the US that regularly serves rat on
the menu?   A casual search of Google doesn't yield any particularly
good results.

-M