[Noisebridge-discuss] /RTFM/

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 00:08:12 UTC 2012

Unfortunately, as I've found out, the hack shelves (even if clearly
labeled) are not a safe place to store things anymore either... and
certainly not if they are trivially consumable, easily fungible, or
the least bit useful.

I've tested the theory by leaving behind a small bottle of my flavored
vodka every time I travel.  Invariably, they have been taken.   For
years, I left things like servers, a game console, that kind of thing
on the shelves.  Just after the hack shelf move, things changed.

I don't bother trying to keep projects on the shelves anymore.  I just
take anything even vaguely useful home now.

-M