[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge-announce not sending mail?

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Apr 26 18:05:40 UTC 2012

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 08:47:46AM -0700, Jeffrey Carl Faden wrote:
> I just realized - after months - that I have never received a single
> piece of mail from noisebridge-announce. I just checked my
> subscription info at
> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/noisebridge-announce and
> I am definitely subscribed.
>
> Do I not get emails from noisebridge-announce because I'm subscribed
> to noisebridge-discuss? That wouldn't make sense.
>
> A few of my students have been telling me that they haven't been
> receiving my (incessant) announcements, and I just checked and
> realized the same myself. What gives?

Looking at the logs there is definitely something fishy going on.  Did
you get Leif's message
https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-announce/2012-April/000516.html
?  That's the only one that postfix reports delivering to your mailbox.
There's no sign in the logs why mailman isn't delivering to you.

Investigations continue ...

-andy