[Noisebridge-discuss] Anyone else spammed by SpaceIL?

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Fri Apr 27 19:39:32 UTC 2012

While I enjoyed the style and the complexity of the troll.  I think
the classical anti semitic troll is really lacking in flavor.  I am
just not finding it very palatable.  Maybe it's because it is a
Friday.

Please think of the Friday song in your heads as you move on to the
next email.  Thanks.

-Matt