[Noisebridge-discuss] Too many tables and chairs

jim jim at well.com
Wed Aug 1 00:11:41 UTC 2012

    Seems to me the first, most PIA, is too many
chairs. Let's fold up all folding chairs and put
them somewhere and then figure out where to put
some of the more grody regular chairs and put
them somewhere (close to the folding chairs).
    The idea is to make the walkways work and
to have the chairs for events that draw lots of
people.
    's okay?