[Noisebridge-discuss] Water leak from 3rd to 2nd floor

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Thu Aug 2 21:10:37 UTC 2012

Hi there,

I just spoke to our landlord (Brian's mom) who said to please call Brian
about a water leak problem that is intermittent and that's happening
between the 3rd and 2nd floor along the East Wall.

We looked around and didn't see any obvious place for water to be
leaking. I gave the new tenant of the 2nd floor my phone number so that
we can alert Noisebridge folks when and if it happens again.

- Liz

--

Liz Henry
liz at bookmaniac.org
http://bookmaniac.org

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ