[Noisebridge-discuss] Potential Geek Comedy Nights at Noisebridge

Chris Barylick chrisbarylick at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 23:09:20 UTC 2012

Ladies and gentlemen, I just wanted to throw this out there and see if it stuck:

We've been doing monthly Geek Comedy Nights over at the MADE wherein we bring in some of the best/nerdiest stand up comics in the Bay area and it's working out, the first two events bringing capacity crowds to the space and the comics themselves having a badass time with the shows.

The event itself is typically about 90 minutes with each comic doing 15 minutes and it's gone well, the event being held every second Thursday of the month at 8 P.M. over at the MADE.

I just need your take on this: would Noisebridge be up for a monthly geek comedy night if it didn't get in the way of anything else?

Chris