[Noisebridge-discuss] Linux Discussion/Triage

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 17:30:52 UTC 2012

The S.F. *Linux Discussion/Triage Group* meets this evening @ Noisebridge
2169 Mission St./18th St. in *Turing Classroom* *18:00 (06:00 pm) - 20:00
(08:00 pm)* or whenever we disperse off into other realms...

Feel free to drop on by with your cool hacks new and old, hardware (boxes)
you want to do installs/kill things on, things you want to teach/share, and
things you need help with...

We are an *OPEN* community and *ALL* are welcome and we usually carry our
'troll slayer' swords...

There is projection if you'd like to present something or just make it
easier for everyone to follow along...

Teachers, students, users, and techs of all different levels may be there
at any given time...

*Newbies (young penguins)* are encouraged to come by and demand to learn
things...

ANYONE from linux/other classes are encouraged to come by and work on
things...