[Noisebridge-discuss] [Fwd: Geek's DIY Lab: ARM Processor-based Gadgets]

bandit bandit at cruzio.com
Thu Aug 16 17:15:13 UTC 2012

Subject: Geek's DIY Lab: ARM Processor-based Gadgets
From:    "Karen Field" <karen_field at eetevents.com>
Date:    Thu, 16 August, 2012 9:30 am
To:      bandit at cruzio.com

Geek's DIY Lab: ARM Processor-based Gadgets

Have you built an amazing gizmo or fabulous gadget based on an ARM®
processor? Join other creative engineers and inspired tinkerers at ARM®
TechCon™ 2012 as they share in ten minutes how they taped, screwed,
soldered, and wired together their favorite DIY projects and win cheers
and accolades from your peers!

WHERE: ARM TechCon Expo Floor Theater
WHEN:  Wednesday, October 31 OR Thursday, November 1
DEADLINE TO APPLY:  September 6, 2012

HOW TO APPLY:
Include the following in an email to me at karen.field at ubm.com:
1. Include your name, title and company, and phone number where we can
reach you
2. Send us a short paragraph describing your gadget and its basic
operating principles
3. Describe the ARM processor you used
4. Do you have a working prototype that you can demo at the conference?
5. Can you create a short (10 minute) presentation describing your project?

Our panel of experts will review the entries and select the four most
creative projects to participate in this world class event.

Good luck!

Karen Field
Senior VP – Content
UBM Electronics

-----------------------

This email was sent to: bandit at cruzio.com

To unsubscribe from receiving all future ARM TechCon emails, please click
here:

UBM Electronics, 303 2nd Street, Suite 900 South Tower, San Francisco, CA
94107
UBM LLC Privacy Policy:
http://eetevents.com/portal/wts/cemciv2dwh4aeeeFuLAci8qhiOiB4c

bandit at cruzio.com
505-228-8197
bandit.name

I am a systems engineer, specializing in:
- Mission-Critical embedded systems
- device drivers
- control and data acquisition systems
My stuff *works* - *all the time*.

Member: INCOSE.org, PACA.org, IEEE.org, CaliforniaConsultants.org, quelab.net

And to support my son: Proud members of the New Mexico .NET User Group.
Please go to the community website at www.nmug.net.