[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: In the name of SCIENCE! - Call for Sponsors

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 17 01:47:58 UTC 2012

For anyone interested:
These folks are making a 3-minute documentary about open source hardware, and are looking for people to give $20 each for sponsorship. I'm forwarding their email from the press at noisebridge alias.
Since the PDF they attached is too big to go out on the Discuss list, I added it to the Noisebridge wiki:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/ImagineN4tion
Mitch.