[Noisebridge-discuss] private room and shared office available

Patrick Lake pat at patsanimation.com
Mon Aug 20 13:00:37 UTC 2012

Hi,

2 housemates are seeking a 3rd for this unique arrangement.  I hope it's OK to post this here, I thought it might find interest among other NB members.

$1200 a month gets:

- Your own private room and bathroom, in a beautiful victorian house in Alameda.
- 1/3 share of a private room in an apartment in the Mission, very close to Noisebridge.
- All utilities and internet covered by the price.

This could be good for someone with flexible work (like us), that would let them enjoy the best use of both locations.

The Alameda house is beautiful with stained glass and marble.  It's 2000 feet with 2 levels, a garage, living/dining room, large modern kitchen, deck and a back yard for BBQ's. The available room is 11x14 and looks out on the back yard, and includes personal use of bathroom with a shower. It's a quiet location with some cool stuff on the block (a hardware store, vietnamese and taqueria, a great tiki bar).  Transport is not hard. Parking is plentiful (the driveway may switch use with other housemate). A bus to SF picks up 1 block away and goes around the clock.  BART is a short bike ride away, for total 45-min commute to the Mission (I've done it in 35.)

The Mission place is on South Van Ness near 16th. It has a garden and yard and plenty of kitchen/common space. It's a 2BR with 1 room used by a roommate. The open room will be shared 3 ways- it can be a bedroom or office 1/3 of the time (we'll arrange that using google calendar.) It could be good for spending the night in the city, office work, meeting clients, getting away from the house, or holding events.  We could even have all 3 users sleep over at once, since there's 2 extra couches.

All of this for the price... but it will go lower!  The Mission place will also be up for daily rental on AirBNB for some days each month when it's not otherwise used. The money will be credited towards rent equally among the 3 partners.

It's available right now for a 1-year commitment.

Thanks, Pat