[Noisebridge-discuss] Anyone into Lucid Dreaming? (Dylan)

Dylan Freitas-D'Louhy dylanfd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 18:07:22 UTC 2012

Dear Mitch,

The final concept looks great!  Congrats on the funding success!  I have
attempted lucid dreaming before, but haven't used a device to assist me in
the process, and would be interested in trying it out if there are still
spots available this coming month.  (Furthermore, I believe this is going
to be a huge industry as we enter into this age of enlightened awareness.)
 Please let me know some more information when you have moment; many thanks.

Best Regards,
Dylan