[Noisebridge-discuss] Use of Makerbot this Weekend

Dan Roberts ademan555 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 00:24:39 UTC 2012

Hi Everybody,
    This is my first post to this list but I've been lurking for some
time. I'm trying to bootstrap my RepRap and I'm to the point where I'd
like to print my parts. I had a vague memory that the Makerbot is
intended for members, but I can't seem to find any reference to that
anymore... I'd like to know if it would be un-excellent for me to use
the Makerbot (possibly) this weekend. If there's filament already, I'd
like to use it and obviously order a replacement spool to donate
(otherwise I'll just wait until my filament gets here and not use
precious NB raw materials). I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes
here, that's why I'm asking ahead of time.

Thanks,
Dan