[Noisebridge-discuss] chrome browser deletes incomplete downloads

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sat Aug 25 07:54:27 UTC 2012

http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?can=2&start=0&num=100&q=&colspec=ID%20Pri%20Mstone%20ReleaseBlock%20OS%20Area%20Feature%20Status%20Owner%20Summary&groupby=&sort=&id=98015

chrome browser deletes files which are not completely downloaded.

this is wrong and unexcellent, and you should care.

If you care, go to the above URL and leave a comment and bump the issue.

right now, coders working on Chrome think that they can decide what to do
with YOUR data (incomplete downloads) and that you're just gonna take it.

take a stand for users rights!  browsers don't own our data!

if we stand together, we can change the world for the better.

-jake