[Noisebridge-discuss] Need help transporting wheelchair robot

Hao hao at dorabot.com
Wed Aug 29 20:30:58 UTC 2012

Hi Noisebridge,

Anybody want to go to the Homebrew Robot Club meetup tonight? I just found
out it's tonight, and I would really love to show people there my progress
with  the robot (I don't remember if I send this link here yet, if not,
here's the link to a video of DoraArm in action
http://www.dorabot.com/project-updates/dorabothasanewworkingarm).
However, I don't have access to a pickup or other vehicle that can take the
robot down there (although theoretically I can sit on the robot and drive
it down there with public transportation, since it's a wheelchair.)

 If anybody want to go to the club tonight and can help me with
transporting the robot, it would be awesome!

-----------------time and location of this event----------------
 Wed August 29, 2012

7:00 to 10:00 P.M.

*Crusher Tech Talk - Google Research Building*
1225 Charleston Rd,
Mountain View, CA 94043

more info http://www.hbrobotics.org/

Hao
--
DORA = DORA Opensource Robotic Assistant
dorabot.com