[Noisebridge-discuss] End Comments, was /usr/tools

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Thu Aug 30 21:17:48 UTC 2012

The first thing that bugs me most about maestro's posting style is that for
all it's idiotic cuteness, it isn't syntactically correct. The "end
comments" statement at the end would throw an error.

The second thing is that maestro would have a much easier time and he'd
improve readability of his "code" if he just commented the block with /*
 */.

The third thing is that it was cute the first couple times, now it's
just... just like seeing Urkel for the second time.