[Noisebridge-discuss] 29th Chaos Communication Congress in Hamburg this year. CFP open

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 20:48:08 UTC 2012

Thanks for posting mcfly, this is so exciting! So congress in Hamburg now.

I was in Hamburg for a few days last January and I loved it.  A seaside
town with a lot in common with San Francisco (in size, valuation of
autonomy, certain weather characteristics, and inflections of a seafaring
culture on the local culture)

Very close to Berlin by a very fast train.

-rma