[Noisebridge-discuss] Ponybus IF YOU ARE RIDING WITH US or asking us to haul your shit

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 06:01:55 UTC 2012

Have fun everyone. I wish I had gotten in w/ the in crowd & gone along for
this, especially since I just learned it's being held this year on/near the
Olympia Peninsula. That's one of my old homes. I lived in Port Angeles when
my mum worked for Olympic National Park/NPS as a ranger/naturalist &
dispatcher. The Olympic Forest was My Big Back Yard.

Longshanks