[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge sprint bill is overdue

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Mon Aug 6 19:28:51 UTC 2012

On Sun, Aug 05, 2012 at 05:38:46PM -0700, Rubin Abdi wrote:

> First email bounced, let's try this again...

Hi folks,

Kelly and I were looking into this (it's not the first time we've had an inquiry
about it). Nobody seems to have a better suggestion than J.S. for where
it came from, but I'm happy to hear alternative ideas.

I don't think he's answering email any more, so if anyone can contact
him through alternative means, that'd be great.

d.