[Noisebridge-discuss] inkjet printer/scanner/faxer with ink refill kit

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Tue Aug 7 00:23:19 UTC 2012

I'd be very wary of using an inkjet printer as a group printer. The ink
costs will kill any gains you were hoping for very quickly. I know this
doesn't answer your short term need of having a cheap (IE free) printer,
but I'd strongly suggest you get a laser printer and buy aftermarket toner.
I wrote more about this on my blog:
http://www.lee.org/blog/2012/07/28/really-nice-laser-printer/