[Noisebridge-discuss] RaspberryPi Foundation US Hackspace Roadshow

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 01:30:09 UTC 2012

rob,
you are welcome at the space WHENEVER you can come and it's open 24/7 if
you want to play...

we run linux sys.admin, mysql, linux 101, linux discussion/triage and many
others...

we are also connected with and involved with ALL bay area and further LUG
groups as you may already know...

we will accomodate you WHATEVER day/evening works best for you and if other
functions are happening no worries, we have multiple areas, projectors
et.aland people will most likely "cross-pollinate" which happens a
lot...

thanks for putting up the announcement and let us know what day/evening you
feel like coming...

there are some colleges that have linux classes and groups as well and we
can invite them...

looking forward to it...

\maestro/