[Noisebridge-discuss] Visiting from Bristol, UK

Steve Bullock steve.e.bullock at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 23:56:47 UTC 2012

In the 'space now, for a while (wifi-stealing and saying 'aluminium' a
lot). Going to take a bike ride over Golden Gate Bridge tomorrow, if anyone
fancies something physical. Will either hire a shiny road bike or a gnarly
trail bike depending on route.

Thanks to everyone here for your amazing hospitality!!

Alex, and everyone else, give me a shout if you're ever over my way - come
and see our modest 'space and (if I may be so bold) very cool city.

Steve