[Noisebridge-discuss] TIG class for NoiseBridge

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 21 22:53:24 UTC 2012

Thanks, Martin.

Since there are many people at Noisebridge who feel strongly about their safety concerns, we'll need more discussion to see if it is possible for people to feel good about having TIG welding at the space.  Until then, finding another venue for a class, sometime after Burning Man would allow all of us interested in TIG welding to learn sooner, rather than later.

Best,
Mitch.