[Noisebridge-discuss] Two-way optical interface?

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Fri Aug 24 20:19:24 UTC 2012

There are some interesting projects at MIT Media Lab which are kind of
similiar.... One is Sensetable and the other I can't remember the name
of but it was a little gadget about the size of a very small computer
mouse that you can set up with an arduino board to interact with a touch
screen.  They were either in the Tangible Media group or the Fluid
Interfaces one.

- liz