[Noisebridge-discuss] Two-way optical interface?

Ari Lacenski alacenski at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 23:32:20 UTC 2012

Would that involve using (well, making) weakly magnetized stones that are
painted two colors?

If you're ok with making special stones, and with them not being lenticular
but instead more upright, like chess pieces, you could even make the
right-side-up ones black and the upside-down-ones white...

Optics-free! I like it!

Plus then when someone asks "How does it work?", you can just say "Magnets."

Ari